Palo Alto, CA
General and Administrative – Administrative
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
This Executive Assistant will provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support to one of our key Executives. We are looking for someone who has a high degree of flexibility and organizational skill allowing them to operate effectively in a dynamic environment. The candidate needs a strong sense of initiative and the ability to own process and build a partnership. We are looking for a proactive individual who can provide support and also has a strong sense of team.
This EA should be able to handle confidential information with tact and integrity, always using good judgment and discretion. Role will focus primarily on calendar management, attending various meetings and taking minutes, ensuring time lines for critical milestones are kept to, processing expense reports, partnering with outside vendors, document creation in line with direction, assist with event planning, build cross-functional relationships, and general office duties as needed. You must be able to prioritize multiple assignments and have an understanding of how to best assimilate in a new group. You must also be able to synthesize multiple work streams into a single plan. We are looking for someone who takes initiative, works extremely well with other people, can work autonomously, and is interested in growth. The ideal candidate is mature in outlook, positive, and has a high level of emotional intelligence.
You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, be completely transparent, and 100% committed to helping the company continue its explosive growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Independently manages administrative functions related to a key executive and their team
- Anticipate needs, resolve and execute with a high quality of work at a high level
- Filters, screens, and synthesizes information in a clear and concise manner in order to communicate salient information for decision making
- Gatekeeper, identify need and resolve or appropriately escalate
- Speed and accuracy is key, detailed and a sense of urgency
- Interact with senior-level executives comfortably
- Calendaring, determining priorities and resolving schedule conflicts
- Polished and professional communication, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Be the eyes and ears of team – making sure they function efficiently
- Opportunity to take on additional projects and expand your skill set
- Team player, willing to cover for other EAs and vice versa
Your background and who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in progressively increasing positions of responsibility
- Experience working in high paced, start-up environments a plus
- High level of working knowledge with Mac, PC, iOS and Android, Google Office Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated maturity in judgment and ability to provide guidance to others
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and cope with change in a moment’s notice
- Ability to plan, anticipate and set goals around projects and objectives of job
- Should be resourceful and have excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new challenges as they arise
- Proven experience of working in a highly confidential situation where information is sensitive internally and externally
- Ability to work with little or no direction, strong team player
- Proven integrity and honesty
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.