Las Vegas, NV
Studio Services – 14. Quality Assurance
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
Are you excited about being part of a growing top grossing mobile gaming company? Do you have experience in quality assurance testing? Do you love to test games and thrive on being challenged by cutting-edge technology? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Quality Assurance Tester will test validation and verification within a mobile gaming space. This role is hands-on, and allows you to help drive implementations and testing solutions for some of the most highly anticipated mobile games ever! We are looking for passionate self-starters who love MMORPGs. Our company is growing quickly and we are looking for testers who are intelligent and yearn for opportunities to truly make an impact.
What you'll be doing:
- Locate, research, categorize and prioritize bugs
- Document test results and create test plans
- Create master checklists to test our games
- Manage builds on a plethora of devices
- Provide input on design: including features, UI, sounds, and items
- Support development disciplines with troubleshooting fixes for critical issues
Your background and who you are:
- 6+ months of game testing experience
- Experience with mobile games
- Experience testing iOS and Android a plus
- Experience using some type of bug testing software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Avid Android touch gamer
- A passion for the gaming industry and mobile technology
- Local candidates only
- Bi-lingual in French, German, Spanish, etc. a plus
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.