Las Vegas, NV
Studio Services – 15. Customer Support
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
As the Community Manager you will own the execution our community vision, strategy, and execution per assigned product(s). You will be responsible for managing community engagement programs, creating compelling content for our community, and will be the voice of our players to MZ game teams. The Community Manager will be a seasoned community advocate who has a proven record of managing successful game communities.
What you'll be doing:
- Execute MZ’s community management strategy designed to improve player advocacy and retention
- Be the voice of our player’s and the key community partner to all MZ departments
- Be flexible and able to recommend and execute ad-hoc community actions based on short-term business needs
- Provide meaningful feedback and reporting to game teams on the community’s sentiment, concerns and suggestions.
- Own processes that deliver effective communications about, and timely delivery of, community initiatives
- Partner with our production teams to produce engaging community content
- Identify, evaluate, and report performance KPIs with a strong understanding of which measurements align with business goals
Your background and who you are:
- 5+ years’ experience in building and executing community strategies.
- Record of success in building and managing gaming communities.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter attitude.
- You use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions
- You have a growth mindset and have experience developing growth mindset teams
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.