Project Manager, Dev Services
Las Vegas, NV
Project & Product Management – 05. Game Product Development
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and manage various tasks and projects across the whole Development Services organization by clearly identifying priority, resources, impact, deliverables, and success metrics.
- Work closely with QA, Localization, Community, Customer Support management to facilitate the set of project direction. Establish the team’s roadmap and translation of business strategy into a development plan.
- Communicate with all stakeholders to gather requirements and work with team leads and managers to facilitate, prioritize and plan projects.
- Plan capacity against various ad-hoc requests, stemming from stakeholders and help deliver results
- Create and maintain relevant data project documentation such as project roadmaps, status reports and operational checklists.
- Define, develop, manage and document project schedule/milestones, proactively drive project-related issues to appropriate resolution, and plan for contingencies due to project-related risks
- Lead process & meetings
- Ensure that the team can meet the commitments by removing any impediments they face, including managing dependencies, escalating blockers that they cannot remove themselves, shields the team from distractions and interferences
- Responsible for the day-to-day task coordination with the Development Services organization. Facilitate Change Management planning and communication, organize meetings to clarify work deliverables.
- Identify, evaluate, and report performance KPIs with a strong understanding of which measurements align with business goals
- Prepare high quality executive level presentations
Your Background and who you are:
- 5+ years of project management and coordination experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of production methodologies
- Experience with JIRA, or other project management platforms, and digital asset management
- Passionate about mobile games and technology
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.