Customer Service Vendor Lead
Las Vegas, NV
Studio Services – 15. Customer Support
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
MZ’s CS Operations team is looking for a Vendor Lead to support our organizational objectives with our customer support external partners to deliver world-class service. Our ideal candidate is highly organized and has working experience in communicating objectives and deliverables effectively to lead to the desired outcomes. As a Vendor Lead, you will be responsible for executing organizational initiatives to drive efficiencies and quality performance throughout our extensive vendor partner teams. This role is hands-on and allows you to help drive the support of some of the most highly anticipated mobile games ever!
What you'll be doing:
- Support the daily operation of our external Customer Support teams (driving results, quality improvements, vendor slack questions, reporting bugs, etc.)
- Conduct advanced investigation into vendor performance and host activities that optimize performance at scale
- Institute a robust pipeline to evaluate vendor mishandles, and review ticket handling/knowledge management processes and training for inefficiencies to drive continuous improvements
- Demonstrate expertise in projects and initiatives that result in KPI improvement of vendor performance
- Develop a strong and cohesive partnership with internal teams including data analytics, subject matter experts, and leadership to support the continual success of our partners
- Measure and track external team knowledge to identify and resolve any gaps
- Maintain strong documentation and follow-through on set goals and objectives
Your background and who you are:
- 2+ years of CS management experience (oversight of vendor teams in the gaming industry preferred)
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Analytical, have a deep understanding of CS KPIs, and understand how to evaluate and measure results of key initiatives
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written, and interpersonal
- Organizational skills, detail-oriented problem solving approach, and adaptability to change
- Track record of taking ownership, being decisive, and driving results
- COPC Coordinator Certification
- Demonstrated project management success
- Demonstrated ability to think big and influence across all levels of an organization
- Deep familiarity with supporting mobile games
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.