Senior Data Scientist, Machine Learning
Palo Alto, CA
Product Engineering – Marketing Engineering
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
As a Data scientist on our Marketing Engineering team, you will design predictive Machine Learning Algorithms on very large data sets, involving billions of user profiles and trillions of records.
This role will be responsible for developing and deploying a game-changing and highly-disruptive advertising technology platform. Our revolutionary solution connects and empowers marketing departments and advertisers worldwide to achieve an unprecedented return on marketing investment.
Our team is flat, lean, and agile. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
What you'll be doing:
- Your models will control millions of dollars of real money spend
- You will work with a talented team of developers to apply cutting edge data centric methods to acquire users and directly drive revenue
- Pull data from the analytics systems using Pig, SQL
- Develop Machine Learning models using Python, R, Java, Tensorflow
- Collaborate with developers to deploy models into production
- Build large scale distributed training pipelines
Your background and who you are:
- 2+ years of experience building machine learning models
- Masters degree or higher in computer science or related field
- Experience with Python
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.