Las Vegas, NV
Studio Services – 15. Customer Support
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
As a Manager for our VIP team in our Community department, you will own Machine Zone’s VIP strategy and execution. Your goal is to develop a program and team which engages and retains our VIP customers across every Machine Zone product. The Manager, Community will be a seasoned leader who has a proven record of building VIP customer advocacy programs.
What you'll be doing:
- As the primary business owner of our VIP program lead the strategy, development, and expansion of the program.
- Evolve our VIP team to become the voice of our VIP player’s and the key partner to all MZ departments. Your goal is to become an elite mobile gaming VIP team
- Partner with our production teams to produce engaging content aimed at retaining our players
- Lead a team of VIP Coordinators to effectively tackle all projects, tasks and duties assigned to the team
- Support the team’s success by providing appropriate coaching, direction, training and resolution
- Handle and resolve VIP customer escalations
- Responsible for crisis management, triage, messaging, and response
- Identify, evaluate, and report performance KPIs with a strong understanding of which measurements align with business goals
Your background and who you are:
- Outstanding communication and team skills
- Experience coordinating/deploying work to employees
- Minimum of 2 years customer support, community, VIP related experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a leadership role
- Experience running influencer / loyalty programs
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- You use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions
- You have a growth mindset and have experience developing growth mindset teams
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.