Palo Alto, CA
Performance Marketing – Ad Operations and Consulting
Successful candidates will demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the multi channel marketing landscape including the media buying process with particular reference to mobile. Clear evidence of having lead and grown challenging client accounts servicing marketing clients is a must. Experience supporting subscription, content and/or multi channel business models is desired as is evidence of having built and lead small teams. Clear, concise and therefore effective communication to multiple stakeholders working in a dynamic environment is key.
They will be presentable across all aspects and be excited by the opportunity to grow both personally and their team. Clarity of thought and flexibility of action are important as is a high degree of EQ as well as IQ. The ability to think laterally is a must as is attention to detail.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the engagement with performance marketing clients
- Setting strategic goals for the clients you are managing
- Offering strategic advice to performance marketing stakeholders
- Interpreting data and generating data visualizations to demonstrate business value
Your background and who you are:
- 6+ years of experience working in a client service business using data to drive business intelligence to the marketing community
- 6+ years in performance marketing (4+ years mobile specific)
- BA/BS degree with a quantitative focus or equivalent practical experience
- Analytical, critical and lateral thinking
- Outstanding presentation skillsKnowledge of the current challenges of the marketing industry (specifically the impact of mobile on the organization)
- Strong analytical skills, strong out-of-the-box thinking and a curious mind
- Aptitude for project managing and driving deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to convey complex findings in a clear, concise and credible manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfortable working cross-functionally across a large organization
- Strong ability to grow revenue from multiple client accounts
- High degree of organization
- Ability to lead
- Previous experience in media buying
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.