Customer Service Professional
2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Telecom – Service Assurance /
There’s something special about working for Macquarie Telecom. We’re not the biggest in the industry, where you’re just a number. We’re not tiny enough that you’ve never heard of us. We’re in that sweet spot where we’re strong enough to punch above our weight. And we definitely do! We make a difference and we’re #SoUnTelco in everything we do.
Are you a recent graduate who is looking for a career in technology?
Would you like to be able to say you get a pay rise every 6 Months?
Can you say you get fully funded Development Programs, that are Nationally recognised?
Do you want a defined 10-year career progression plan, where the company holds itself accountable for your growth?
You can get this by entering Macquarie Telecom Career Acceleration Program.
About the role
This is a 2-year Graduate Program, where you will earn industry recognised certifications and be rewarded with $5,000 base salary bumps every 6 months upon completion. After the first 2 years, you will get an opportunity to continue your career acceleration pathway, focusing on either Project Management, Sales, or Service Management.
You will receive dedicated mentorship and a personalised career path. It is a program fully dedicated to you and your growth.
You will be joining an energised team based in our Sydney CBD HQ who are passionate about technology and delivering great customer service.
Ready to make a difference? Read on.
Your ideal skills and experience
- You are inspired to deliver excellent customer service
- You’re self-motivated and enjoy contributing to a team environment
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to resolve Customer Service queries in line with operational requirements
- You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative, technology-based environment
- You have the ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships with all internal and external customers
- Fully-funded industry recognised certifications to help upskill you
- Pay increase every 6 months on completion of those certifications
- Development into Project Management, Customer Service Management or Sales professional throughout the program
- Hands-on experience with the latest tech to supercharge your career
- Reward and recognition programs to celebrate your achievements and progress
A Typical Day
- Be the first point of contact for customers' incoming calls and emails in a professional, confident, and empathetic manner
- Process queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide high-quality customer service to maximize the customer experience
- Effectively problem-solve and provide solutions for customer inquiries with minimal requirement to escalate issues
- Adherence to processes, monthly KPIs, and quality standards
If you are excited about this role and want to be a part of our growing team, please apply, we'd love to hear from you.
*Please note, this is a full-time on-site position based in our Sydney CBD office for 5 days a week. You will also have to hold full unrestricted working rights in Australia.