Business Development Manager
2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Telecom – Sales /
There’s something special about working for a company like Macquarie Telecom. We’re not the biggest in the industry, where you’re just a number. We’re not tiny enough that you’ve never heard of us. We’re in that sweet spot where we’re strong enough to punch above our weight. And we definitely do! Because of this, you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We’re on the hunt to find a customer obsessed, technically literate and enthusiastically human Business Development Manager to join our #SoUnTelco team in Sydney, NSW. You will be selling solutions to qualified leads which get our customers talking. And emailing. And surfing. And connecting. But we do it in a #SoUnTelco way. We take care of data, voice, mobile, SD-WAN and SD-LAN. Ready to win the hearts of customers? Read on.
What you will be doing
- Sell Voice, Data, Mobile, Security and Hosting solutions to qualified leads (mid-large corporate customers)
- Work with SMEs, Solution Architects and Head of Sales to win new business – teamwork makes the dream work!
- Strategically review accounts and prospects to understand business drivers and develop solutions to meet customer objectives
- Nurture and grow your network of partners to generate new leads
- Achieve your targets– and celebrate with your monthly commissions and happy customers
- An experienced BDM with a hunter mindset
- Experienced in selling IT / Telco solutions and curious about emerging trends
- Driven to win new business and contribute to business success
- Customer obsessed
- Trained in formal sales methodology such as Miller Heiman, TAS, SPIN or Challenger
- Proud of your outstanding sales achievements
If this excites you, let's chat.