SASE Solution Designer
2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Telecom – Product /
We’re growing, not slowing, here at Macquarie Telecom Group because we’re passionate about doing things differently. There’s something special about working for Macquarie Telecom. We’re not the biggest in the industry, where you’re just a number. We’re not tiny enough that you’ve never heard of us. We’re in that sweet spot where we’re strong enough to punch above our weight. And we definitely do! We make a difference and we’re #SoUnTelco in everything we do.
If you want to make a difference, then this is the place for you!
As our SASE Solutions Designer your role will be to deliver market-facing success for Macquarie's SD-WAN and SASE (cybersecurity) products.
With a particular focus on Macquarie's new SASE solution portfolio you will ensure that these products are successfully sold in line with Macquarie's revenue and customer experience goals.
You will be recognised as the combined sales and technical expert for Macquarie's SD-WAN and SASE (cybersecurity) products.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring that the SASE & SD-WAN products are positioned strongly in the market in terms of messaging, structure, simplicity and features
- Work with customers to understand their current security requirements, existing solutions and how Macquarie SD-WAN and SASE can succeed in aligning with their business objectives and goals
- Cross-sell SASE & SD-WAN to existing 'white-space' customers
- Upsell additional SASE features to existing SASE & SD-WAN customers
- Build and maintain a forward-looking product roadmap, showing which features and enhancements are required
- Track the ongoing commercial performance of the SASE & SD-WAN products
Your ideal skills & experience
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Finance or Business
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity and cloud technologies
- Sales/presales experience in the Australian technology industry – mid market
- The ability to create compelling business cases, ROI calculations and value propositions
- Industry certifications in networking, security, and cloud technologies, e.g CCNA, CCNP, CISSP and AWS (Desirable)
- You’d be joining a company that has the highest Net Promoter Score on the ASX, the World's best customer experience & crowned in 2020 at the World Communications Awards.
- You’ll get to make an impact:Enjoy being part of a driven team with a collaborative culture that values decision-makers and action
- We Invest in you: Accelerate your career through our learning & development opportunities - think Gallup strengths-based training, defined career pathways & fantastic internal mobility opportunities across the group!
If you like the look of the role, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply now, we’d love to hear from you.