Service Delivery Manager
2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Cloud Services – MCS /
Macquarie Cloud Services are the Australian specialists in cloud services for business and government. Locally owned and operated, with an industry-leading customer service model, we’re trusted by our customers to provide the services that enable their business success.
We have made it our challenge to make our people feel good and love the work they do. Because of this, our people are energised and motivated in their work.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for providing dedicated relationship management to their assigned portfolio of customers. Key to the role's success is building trusted relationships with technical and operational contacts within these accounts, ensuring exceptional service and value is recognised for the solutions and services we provide.
The Service Delivery Manager is known for excellence in service delivery. An increase in customer satisfaction, organic growth and retention within the portfolio are critical success measures for the role. On a regular basis, you will meet with customers to capture/share information relating to incidents and projects, project manage the implementation of or changes to services, and interface with internal stakeholders to resolve issues or enquiries.
What you'll be doing
- Managing a select portfolio of customers upon sign-up by the Account Executives or Business Development Managers
- Developing and managing strategic operational relationships up to and including senior C-suite contacts with all customers in the portfolio
- Supporting and assisting customers with their operational requirements and queries through site visits and phone contact with a view to retention and growth, and delivering all services within agreed SLA timelines
- Acting as a point of escalation for all operational issues and concerns for the defined portfolio
- Identifying opportunities where our products and services would meet a customer needs
- Creating an environment to drive operational efficiencies that stimulate growth and encourage retention by ensuring that there are no roadblocks operationally
- Assisting customers by training them on how to use our management tools and the benefits using the management tools suite
- Leading Implementation and Delivery as well as Manage the Migration of any adds/moves and changes made within their account portfolio
Your ideal skills & experience:
- Hold a relevant university degree
- Experience in IT industry, preferably within a Managed Services Provider, IaaS Provider or Public/Private Cloud provider
- An understanding of cloud technologies is required
- ITIL, Agile and/or Prince II certificates highly desirable
- Previous experience as a project manager or project coordinator highly desirable
- Enjoys providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- We're Australia's #2 Great Place to Work in 2023.
- We're the #1 Managed Services Cloud business in Australia.
- You will be joining a company that has the highest Net Promoter Score on the ASX, the World's best customer experience & crowned in 2020 at the World Communications Awards.
- You’ll get to make an impact: Enjoy being part of a driven team with a collaborative culture that values decision-makers and action.
- We Invest in you: Accelerate your career through our learning and development opportunities - think Gallup strengths-based training, defined career pathways and fantastic internal mobility opportunities across the group.
If this excites you, apply now, we'd love to hear from you!