DevOps Engineer (Intern)
Mumbai, MH /
Engineering – DevOps and Cloud Engineering /
Full time (Intern)
Mactores is a trusted leader among businesses in providing modern data platform solutions. Since 2008, Mactores have been enabling businesses to accelerate their value through automation by providing End-to-End Data Solutions that are automated, agile, and secure. We collaborate with customers to strategize, navigate, and accelerate an ideal path forward with a digital transformation via assessments, migration, or modernization.
You will be part of DevOps engineers' team, managing large customer deployments including Linux and Windows Administration, Large Enterprise Application and Big Data Workloads.
If you love to solve problems using your skills, then come join the Team Mactores. We have a casual and fun office environment that actively steers clear of rigid "corporate" culture, focuses on productivity and creativity, and allows you to be part of a world class team while still being yourself.
What you will do
- Work on the operations tickets and project task queue with the DevOps Team
- Communicate with rest of the Engineering for rolling out broad changes for customers
- Automate operational and server provisioning workflows using AWS CFT
- Share the responsibility for deploying releases and conducting other operations maintenance
- Enhance operations infrastructure such as Jenkins clusters, Bitbucket, monitoring tools (Consul) and metrics tools such as Graphite and Grafana
- Provide operational support for rest of the Engineering team
- Help migrate our remaining dedicate hardware infrastructure to the cloud
What you need for this opportunity
- Conceptual understanding of version control systems (git), including branching and merging strategies
- Conceptual understanding of cloud platforms.
- Conceptual understanding or exposure with software build tools (Maven, Gradle) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins)Must have supported Java based application in production environment
- Conceptual understanding with Linux environments and scripting languages - bash, python, Groovy
Life at Mactores
We care about creating a culture that makes a real difference in the lives of every Mactorian. Our 10 Core Leadership Principles that honor Decision-making, Leadership, Collaboration, and Curiosity drive how we work.
1. Be one step ahead
2. Deliver the best
3. Be bold
4. Pay attention to the detail
5. Enjoy the challenge
6. Be curious and take action
7. Take leadership
8. Own it
9. Deliver value
10. Be collaborative
We would like you to read more details about the work culture on https://mactores.com/careers
The Path to Joining the Mactores Team
At Mactores, our recruitment process is structured around three distinct stages:
You will be invited to participate in a series of pre-employment evaluations to assess your technical proficiency and suitability for the role.
Managerial Interview: The hiring manager will engage with you in multiple discussions, lasting anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, to assess your technical skills, hands-on experience, leadership potential, and communication abilities.
HR Discussion: During this 30-minute session, you'll have the opportunity to discuss the offer and next steps with a member of the HR team.
At Mactores, we are committed to providing equal opportunities in all of our employment practices, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, compensation, promotions, transfers, disciplinary action, layoff, training, and social and recreational programs. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with these principles.
Note: Please answer as many questions as possible with this application to accelerate the hiring process.