Community Manager - Paris
Marketing – Brand & Community
Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. After a year of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
We aim to to build one of the world's most loved gaming company, we need the world's most talented people.
MadBox creates entertainment experience for millions of players all over the world, and and we believe our marketing should be as entertaining as our games themselves.
We are seeking a Community Manager, reporting to our COO, to build the MadBox brand and community.
MadBox is a new fast growing gaming company, where everything is to be built. If you love the challenge this job is for you!
- Manage and develop our player community all over the world (social networks / gaming platforms / etc)
- Promote the MadBox brand, games, team and offers.
- Communicate and engage with our community to develop the Madbox brand
- Analyze, evaluate and share with the teams players feedbacks
- Create with our creatives team highly attractive content to give life to our brand
- Develop compelling messages per audience and craft related communication actions and tools ( press material, Q&A, pitch documents, blog post, video, events …)
- Report and analyze the impact of the actions deployed from a quantitative and qualitative standpoint including identification of key learnings and next steps recommendations
- Develop and implement a community management strategy and ensure consistency across all our games.
- Plan influencer/press activations from inception to implementation and demonstrate clear return on investment
- Monitor news and industry trends and be an expert of entertainment & gaming brands.
- Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills, an appreciation for good design, and attention to detail
- An integrated marketing mindset, passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with solid experience in brand and creative strategy, off- and online media.
- Impeccable organization, time management and self-sufficiency
- A team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Personal passion for the video game or entertaining industry
- A strong knowledge and passion for the ever-changing influencer and digital amplification landscape.
Nice to have
- A minimum of 2 years of community management within the mobile games industry
- Preferably have a proven track record of leading community management on successful mobile games or apps
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Team profit sharing
- Pension, private medical cover and life assurance contribution
- Catered lunch
- MadGen - Offsite Seminars twice a year with all the MadBoxers
- Weekly events with the team (Drinks, team lunches, afterworks etc)
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. After just a year of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.