Program Manager / Product Owner (M/F)
Tools & Automation – Automation /
Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. Since 2018 Madbox has gathered more than 300 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
Madbox has very ambitious goals that would usually require gigantic hundreds-of-people teams. But with such teams, impact and responsibilities are diluted and, as these values are important to us, the bet we're making at Madbox is to build very powerful automation tools destined to our teams so that we maximise the impact of every Madboxer and achieve our ambitious goals.
Since the beginning of our adventure, we've been building tools "on the fly", as we needed them. When we were having small teams, it was easy to collect the needs and understand what our tools should be looking like but, as we grew, we understood that our tools needed to be very clearly specified to gain focus on the development team and precisely match the needs of Madboxers. Having a clear and simple UX is much more powerful that spending time onboarding our teams on our internal tools.
Today, Madbox is looking for a Program Manager/Product Owner who would be in charge of gathering the needs of our MadBoxers, designing a set of coherent products that would fit these needs and manage the development of these projects.
What will you do ?
- Discuss with the Production & Ops teams to understand their needs : what are their bottlenecks, how can we help them be more efficient and achieve their objectives.
- Define a coherent set of internal tools that would make MadBox more efficient.
- Prepare mockups for these tools so that it's very clear how the final product would work.
- Challenge the design of these tools with its future users.
- Challenge the tech behind these tools with our engineering team.
- Organize the work around these tools to break it down into atomic sprints so that we can provide frequent releases.
- Discuss with the CTO of the company to define the priorities between the different sprints to plan and maximise our impact.
- Follow up the progression on the development of these tools to identify and solve any bottleneck that could arise during the production.
- Measure the impact of the services you have released to better understand how you could continuously improve them.
- Project Design : Defining a service that would match a need.
- UI Mockup : Creating visual mockups to display what the product would look like
- Technical Design : Defining how the product would work technically, what are the different processes it encapsulates, how do they interact.
- Project Management : Breaking down a project into sprints & tasks and follow up on the project progress to identify and resolve bottlenecks.
- Autonomy and ability to take decisions and make projects move forward while keeping transparency and continuous updates to relevant stakeholders
- Strong logic & business sense.
- Excellent communication skills: straight to the point, focused on constructive feedback, positive mindset
- An interest in video games or tech in general.
- Fluent communication with the rest of the team.
- Showing leadership in proposing innovative actions to perform to improve globally speaking.
The Madbox Culture
- Explore together : we take risks together, we fail together and win together.
- Learn fast : create, test, assess, learn, share, repeat.
- Be thoughtfully candid : share what you have in mind like you would like others to share it with you.
- Shape (y)our journey : you are the owner of (y)our ambitious success, and the success of Madbox.
What do we offer ?
- A competitive compensation, a transparent grid shared for each Madboxer to allow frequent evolutions
- Team profit sharing as it will always be a collective success, we share what we create all together
- Private medical cover, because your health should always come first
- Lunch coupons - joining Madbox means joining a group of foodies
- Regular team events where you will discover where the "mad" of Madbox comes from !
- Remote policy : 3 days at the office, 2 days at home (every week you can choose the day you want to work remotely)
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. Since then, Madbox has gathered more than 300 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent.