Sr Data Analyst - Paris
Tools & Automation – Data Automation /
Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. After two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
Across these 100 millions of downloads we have gathered a lot of data about our monetisation and our user acquisition but also about game play events that we track on our applications.
We have a team dedicated to fetching and aggregating all these different types of data to store them on our private databases. However, all this data is not used enough because today we lack time and skills.
That's why we're looking for a Data Analyst who will be in charge of analysing these tons of data to produce relevant and impactful dashboards and reports. These analysis should result into valuable data-inspired insights that should be actionable and impactful at the company level. You will have the opportunity to manipulate both GamePlay data, User Acquisition data and Monetisation data. You will be expected to be crafty and innovative to efficiently analyse our data to discover trends and expose learnings.
What will you do ?
- Working closely with the Head of Data and our CTO to develop and own our data pipelines, infrastructure & roadmap.
- Daily conversations with the production team to define the key metrics of success to be tracked in every game and the different A/B testings that should be performed.
- Daily conversations with the marketing team to make sure that they have in their hands all the dashboards they need to monitor our performance efficiently.
- Proactive analysis of the performance of our games: explain their performance and provide insights about how to improve the games.
- Proactive analysis of the performance of our marketing operations: explain their performance and provide insights about how to improve them.
- Resolution of data coherence issue and setup of Data QA checks to make sure that the data we have is always reliable.
- Data crunching and dashboards building, both on demand and at your own initiative.
- You will get the opportunity to analyse at the same time the analytics of our games, our players and our financial KPIs.
Mad Skills & Experience Required
- Engineering school or any other education related to data analysis.
- Knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau Software, Looker, Periscope, Chart.io, etc.)
- Nice to have : knowledge or experience in scripting (python/Node.js)
- Nice to have : knowledge or experience in cloud platforms such as AWS/GCP and their BI services (Redshift, BigQuery, ...)
- Nice to have : knowledge about the KPIs used in the video game and advertising industries.
The Madbox mindset
- You are a humble yet ultra ambitious individual
- You are a team player
- You are T-shaped and enjoy small structures where everyone has a strong impact
- You want to learn and grow in a passioned environment
- You want to develop people and make them learn and grow in a passioned environment
What we offer ?
- Competitive salary
- Team profit sharing
- Private medical cover
- Lunch coupons
- Weekly team events
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. After just two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent.