Production – Production /
Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. After two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
We are looking for a passionate, game-loving Producer willing to build fantastic mobile games with our amazing production teams.
Based in Barcelona, you will have the opportunity to work with a passionate team and support game productions from inception to store scaling.
As you’ll be in a flat-structured and creative environment, ownership and accountability are key. We look for high-energy individuals ready to help us reach the next stage for Madbox.
What will you do?
- You will be the team facilitator, catalysing collaboration and delivering results.
- Help build each games production planning, assess key factors for success in each steps of the projects and ensure delivery within the correct time frame
- Help teams to scope the content of their games and structure it in the most efficient way to get market & users validation as quickly as possible
- Support each games squads into their creatives researches
- Share constant and constructive feedback to production teams on a daily basis to drive their projects
- Use data to analyse the KPIs (retention, engagement, monetisation, CPI...) of different game versions and adjust the priorities as needed
- Participate in creative meetings
- Collect feedback from our players community and analyse the results in order to integrate them into our games iterations
- Do regular benchmarks on mobile, console & PC games as well as the latest overall gaming trends
What is MADly required?
- Excellent understanding of the gaming industry and a true love for game creation
- A first experience working in a fast prototyping, fast iteration environment on Free to Play Mobile Games
- Project management skills especially using dedicated tools (Planning, time estimation, Excel, Trello, Jira ...)
- Capacity to analyse and deconstruct games mechanics to understand their success
- Excellent communication skills: straight to the point, focused on constructive feedback, positive mindset - the success of others will be your success
- Be proactive in terms of creative recommendations for different teams
- Leadership and autonomy to take decisions and make projects move forward while keeping a high momentum and energy from the teams
Nice to have
- Capacity to support or even create design elements (balancing, feature presentation documents...)
- Having worked on console game projects as well
- Passion for the overall entertainment industry (cinema, TV shows, music...)
- Knowledge in Photoshop to make mockups or illustrate feedback
What is the Madbox Mindset?
- True passion for making beautiful games
- Ability to question ourselves and self-reflect on our achievements and successes/failures
- High level of intensity and everything we do to reach our ambitions
- Mixing both candor and care in order to constantly share constructive feedback
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover
- Lunch vouchers
- Weekly team events (once we're all back in the office)
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. After just two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent.