Senior Game Designer / Game Lead - Paris (M/F)
Production – Production /
Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. Since 2018 Madbox has gathered more than 300 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
You are a talented and passioned Game Designer and you love to create new games and game systems that will please millions of players?
You live and breathe video games, you love to build, learn and iterate quickly ?
You want to see your creations on top of the world charts ?
You want to have an impact in a fast moving company, and see your ideas come to life ?
Then this job is for you.
We are looking for talented and passioned Game Designers who will craft fresh and unique experiences for the players, iterate quickly on ideas and of course be willing to craft games that will be played by millions around the world.
- At Madbox we believe that small high performance teams can do giant games, and that every team member can have a huge impact. As the Game Designer you will be in charge of coming up with innovative game ideas, visions and mechanics.
- Working hand in hand with your team mates, your role will be to create high quality games from start to finish, being as efficient and agile as possible;
- As the team Designer you are capable of transforming high level ideas into concrete and well thought game concepts that can become the hits of tomorrow
- Your role will be to apply your market knowledge to design any game with the best fit to its target audience, and to design complex yet "easy-to-understand" systems.
- You will analyze the games' performance and players' behaviors to improve KPIs and achieve extraordinary results
- You will also be an evangelist for great in-game UX, ensuring perfect experience for the players in every part of the game
- You will also stay aware of the most recent market trends and propose innovative concepts for the upcoming games.
Mad Skills & Experience Required
- At least 2 years designing free to play games
- Experience with mobile gaming and/or casual gaming is a big plus
- Basic knowledge of Unity, as you will have to work directly with the engine hand in hand with the development team
- Excellent communication skills as you'll be required to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Great eye for art and UX design are a big plus
The Madbox Culture
- Explore together : we take risks together, we fail together and win together.
- Learn fast : create, test, assess, learn, share, repeat.
- Be thoughtfully candid : share what you have in mind like you would like others to share it with you.
- Shape (y)our journey : you are the owner of (y)our ambitious success, and the success of Madbox.
What we offer
- A competitive compensation, a transparent grid shared for each Madboxer to allow frequent evolutions
- Team profit sharing as it will always be a collective success, we share what we create all together
- Private medical cover, because your health should always come first
- Lunch coupons - joining Madbox means joining a group of foodies
- Regular team events where you will discover where the "mad" of Madbox comes from !
- Remote policy : 3 days at the office, 2 days at home (every week you can choose the day you want to work remotely)
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. Since then, Madbox has gathered more than 300 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent.