Motion Graphic Artist - Paris
Operations – Marketing Artist /
Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. After two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
As a Motion Graphic Artist, you will be responsible for creating high performing Ads for MadBox games portfolio in more than 100 countries.
What will you do ?
- Create performing ads in multiple marketing channels
- Analyse creatives performances
- Bring and create new ad ideas
- Benchmark Market and competition Ads
- Create ads to test an idea of a game
- Build best practices
- Share ads and market learnings with the team
Mad Skills Required
- Advanced skills on Premiere Pro / Photoshop and other motion design softwares (After effect / Animate)
- You are creative and fast-learner
- You have strong marketing skills
- You speak and write French and are comfortable in English
- You have good communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity
- You have positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- You are able to multi-task and to adapt easily to change
Nice to have
- Knowledge in Unity
- Knowledge in 3D softwares (3Ds MAX / Maya / Blender / etc)
- 1-3 years of video editing experience
- Good mobile gaming knowledge
- Fluent in Chinese or Japanese
The Madbox Mindset
- You are a humble yet ultra ambitious individual
- You are a team player and a game maker at heart
- You are T-shaped and enjoy small structures where everyone has a strong impact
- You want to learn and grow in a passioned environment
What we offer ?
- Competitive salary
- Team profit sharing
- Private medical cover
- Lunch coupons
- Weekly team events
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. After just two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent.