Senior Product Marketing Manager
Full-Time / CDI
MadKudu is the only predictive lead scoring platform built for B2B SaaS companies. We ingest, unify and analyze all the data available about a company's prospects, who they are, what they do, where and when. We then build predictive models to assist teams to determine the next best action for each prospect.
We just closed our Series A of $18 million led by Felicis with participation from BGV, Alven, HarbourVest, Techstars and notable GTM and PLG experts like Elena Verna, former CMO at Miro, Darius Contractor, CPO at Vendr, or Sahil Mansuri, CEO of Bravado.
We're looking to expand our go-to-market team and are looking for a collaborative and strategic domain expert with solid B2B Marketing experience to join us as a Senior Product Marketing team member.
In this role, you'll be one of the first members of the growing marketing and GTM team. You'll have a sizable impact on company and product strategy, play a key role in enabling our sales team with content and tools to close more deals, and deliver programs that drive massive market awareness.
Who You Are & Why This Mission is Important
We've reached a tipping point in the evolution of the CMO and marketing measurement in general. Marketers, thanks to forward-looking solutions like MadKudu, can now prove the value of their department in revenue with confidence. Revenue marketing is the future, and it is here now.
To continue to push this vision and mission forward, we need to develop pragmatic and relevant content that speaks to our target audience and builds a trusted community of believers. We need to ensure our internal team members have a strong understanding of our buyer personas and are armed with tools to help them articulate the problem we are trying to solve. We need to distill the complexity of this movement - and the way our product supports it - into simple concepts. We need a storyteller that "gets" marketing.
We believe someone with significant marketing technology and subject matter expertise is poised to bring this unique perspective and differentiation to our team. You're business focused with a strong (and passionate!) technical background.
- Messaging & Positioning: Develop compelling messaging for key personas, use cases, and verticals.
- Market Intelligence: Be the subject matter expert on industry trends and the competition, providing feedback and guidance to other teams as needed
- Product Launches: Align with the product team on feature roadmap; develop a framework for announcing new features to the market; work with the product team to create and communicate pricing and packaging that simplifies sales and customer adoption
- Sales Enablement: Develop needed tools to support the sales team throughout the sales cycled to help them communicate the value of MadKudu
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing
- Experience using and selling marketing technology that serves multiple use cases and personas
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to tell a compelling story and to distill complex ideas into simple concepts for various stakeholders
- A natural sense of curiosity, an instinct to utilize Google and research to solve a problem or learn something new
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Manager
- Work Sample
- Onsite Interview
- Values call
- Interview with CEO
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO), Paul Cothenet (CTO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We just closed our Series A of $18 million led by Felicis with participation from BGV, Alven, HarbourVest, Techstars and notable GTM and PLG experts like Elena Verna, former CMO at Miro, Darius Contractor, CPO at Vendr, or Sahil Mansuri, CEO of Bravado.