Account Based Marketing Manager
Mountain View, California /
Full-Time / CDI
Following an exciting Series A round, we're looking to expand our go-to-market team and are specifically looking for an Account Based Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
We want determined go-getters who are willing to go the extra mile to reach their goals. The ideal candidate is someone who has that "startup fire" and desire to build amazing things, quickly learn from their mistakes, and be a critical part of building out a marketing team.
Who You Are & Why This Mission is Important
Perhaps you're just getting started with ABM, have run campaigns, but haven't had full autonomy and are now hungry to be the one calling the shots. Or maybe you're already a rockstar ABM player but haven't been able to make your mark on an industry you care about deeply, like marketing technology.
As the first ABM practitioner, focused on a strategic go-to-market motion, you will be at the forefront of the company and your efforts will directly impact the bottom line (revenue!) and be highly visible (up to the Board of Directors). The mission of this role is to build and lead the ABM efforts in order to drive pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list.
What Success Looks Like
A strong predictor of success is sourcing 50%+ pipeline generated through your ABM initiatives (with the rest coming from existing channels including word of mouth, referrals, and inbound). Within the first year you'll also have identified - through optimization - the best mix of channels to drive maximum engagement and reach within the target account list.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling and overall marketing ROI; you will lead the MadKudu ABM program, including account selection, account research and planning, appropriate use of ABM and digital marketing technology, as well as measurement and reporting
- Work closely with sales and marketing to determine target segments, personas, and accounts; work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and ops to ensure ABM initiatives are implemented seamlessly
- Design & execute creative 1:1, 1:few, and broad-based marketing engagement strategies to meet pipeline requirements of tiered account segments leveraging digital and offline channels (direct mail, email, paid ads, content syndication, and more)
- Create targeted, personalized assets that engage target accounts (e.g. vertical-based, persona-based) as needed
- Build out the framework of metrics and reporting for what success looks like for the account-based strategy
- Map out the buyer journey and track lead flow to ensure engaged accounts are handled appropriately and that we are delivering the right content/message to the right person at the right time
- Research and stay on top of new ABM technology, tactics and strategies to drive more pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities; Source, implement and manage vendors and new ABM tools for targeted marketing program execution
- Proactively identify and act on additional ad hoc ways to partner with sales in response to the health of the pipeline
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience executing successful outbound ABM campaigns directly contributing to pipeline and revenue generation
- 5+ years of marketing and demand generation experience in B2B SaaS company
- Excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities
- Technically savvy; experience working with Salesforce, marketing automation platform (HubSpot a plus), website CMS (Webflow a plus) and ABM tools and methodologies
- Proven track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs at once
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Positive "can-do" attitude and solution oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker who can put together unique and marketing campaigns that stand out
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO), Paul Cothenet (CTO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We've just raised our Series A and are backed by BGV, Alven Capital, Partech Ventures, TechStars & Social Capital.