Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Mountain View, California /
Full-Time / CDI
Following an exciting Series A round, we're continuing to expand our go-to-market team and are specifically looking for Inbound SDRs to join our team and convert engaged Accounts into qualified meetings to drive quality pipeline for our (also growing!) Account Executive team!
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. As an SDR at MadKudu, you will be the first point of contact with potential customers, representing the MadKudu brand and informing them about everything we have to offer. As the first in this role, you'll play a critical role in how we build out this key department with the goal of building quality pipeline and bringing on more happy customers.
We want determined go-getters who are willing to go the extra mile to reach their goals. If you're looking to grow your career in sales or marketing, this is an incredible opportunity to get in early, gain experience working with the savviest marketers (our customers include the likes of Segment, Appcues, MongoDB, and more) and be part of an organization that truly understands the meaning of sales and marketing alignment.
- Quickly respond and engage with inbound leads (demo requests, chat, content, product signups) via phone, email, social, etc
- Maintain accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Generate qualified meetings and effectively handoff to Account Executives
- Understand MadKudu's product offering and competitive positioning to effectively communicate to prospects
- Partner with the entire go-to-market team to iterate on processes, develop new outreach strategies, and help build out the SDR function at MadKudu
- Provide additional sales & marketing team support as needed (e.g. Target Account research & planning, driving attendance to webinars, etc.)
- 6-12 months experience in an SDR role
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for proactively learning and developing new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player
- Strong work ethic and competitive mindset
- You have a curiosity and/or experience in the sales & marketing operations space as well as the data science & analytics space
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach a plus
Thank you for taking a look at MadKudu. We know you have choices, and we hope you'll give us the opportunity to show you what working at MadKudu can be like: fun & rewarding, both personally & professionally.
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO), Paul Cothenet (CTO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help GTM teams at SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We've just raised our Series A and are backed by BGV, Alven Capital, Partech Ventures, TechStars & Social Capital.