Marketing & Revenue Operations Consultant
Customer Success /
Full-Time / CDI
This is, but IS NOT a Customer Success Role! 🤔
Have you been in the trenches designing and troubleshooting system workflows across the marketing and revenue stack? Have you braved the modern sales gauntlet to configure cadences, instill a sense of calm and order and report on pipeline generation, attribution, and acceleration? Then our Client Services team madly wants you to become a Kudu!
Work with some of the biggest PLG brands and our awesome customers (eg. Segment, MongoDB, Intercom, Clearbit, Shopify). Work with a Customer Success and Solutions Engineering teams across MadKudu's customer lifecycle to accelerate customers' marketing, revenue, system, and campaign operations success by leveraging the MadKudu marketing intelligence platform as well as extending the power of the platform throughout the GTM flywheel.
At MadKudu, you can leverage your hard-won marketing automation, CRM and systems admin skills while up-leveling them in an advisory capacity and also learning and applying data science and predictive modeling across a growing portfolio of some of the biggest SaaS and Product-Led brands in tech.
We're looking for a Marketing & Revenue Operations Consultant with a growth or revenue marketing and operations background, empathy for customers, and a passion for digging in and helping design and build solutions that can be successfully enabled and adopted by customers across GTM teams and bring heightened success for all parties.
We've been fortunate to grow fast via inbound channels augmented by word of mouth. MadKudu is solving big pains and major inefficiencies in the marketing and revenue operations space. We're passionate and have built a superior product that provides for flexibility and transparency across marketing, sales and customer success ops. We have traction, fanatic customers and a strong culture. We continue building our in-house consulting bench by adding radical ops unicorns like yourself to further adoption of our unique data science driven platform. Come join the party, be heard by and drive change in GTM Operations at MadKudu!
- Drive adoption, workflow optimization and GTM operations success for top PLG and B2B Saas brands.
- Engagement across the customer lifecycle from proof of concept, to onboarding, adoption, and advocacy.
- Partner with MadKudu customers to drive full value out of MadKudu platform including leveraging marketing and revenue ops best practices and by ensuring implementation and adoption of various cross-funnel use cases successfully.
- Create and maintain a trusted partner relationship with customers, working with both C-Level executives to forward long-term strategic objectives and with marketing, revenue ops and demand generation teams for achievement of near-term roadmap and priorities.
- Add value to strategic meetings and Executive Business Reviews as the subject matter expert and develop solutions and provide tailored advice.
- Coordinate with the Customer Success and Solutions Engineering teams to provide expert recommendations as the technical subject matter expert focused on scalable solutioning.
- Champion the voice of the customer internally to MadKudu to provide a stellar customer experience.
Skills and Experience
- Deep understanding of marketing, demand generation, CRM and data integration technologies.
- Deep domain expertise in marketing, sales, and revenue operations.
- Experience working in marketing, marketing ops, revenue ops or implementation for a Saas or software product.
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, sales or revenue operations or similar background as a customer-facing consultant or pro services billable resource for enterprise customers within a SaaS B2B company.
- CRM, MAP, Analytics, BI and Sales Enablement certifications a plus 👀.
- Data Science course work, certifications, or experience get you MAD kudus! 🤪
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster. Founders Sam Levan (CEO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 20 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel. MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We've just raised our Series A and are backed by BGV, Alven Capital, Partech Ventures, TechStars & Social Capital.