Technical Project Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success /
Full-Time / CDI
MadKudu is the only predictive lead scoring platform built for B2B SaaS companies. We help go-to-market teams use data and signals to execute better segmentation, prioritization, and personalization of their leads and ultimately resulting in increased revenue.
We recently raised our Series A of $18 million led by Felicis with participation from BGV, Alven, HarbourVest, Techstars and notable GTM and PLG experts like Elena Verna, former CMO at Miro, Darius Contractor, CPO at Vendr, or Sahil Mansuri, CEO of Bravado.
We're looking for a Technical Project Manager with a B2B marketing operations background. You will help customers to the realization of first value with MadKudu, through their onboarding with standing up the product and establishing their models, and then in various use cases where they take advantage of MadKudu data. Your mission is to ensure that customers get the work done they need to get done to maximally adopt MadKudu at speed!
- Helping Customers from Kick-Off through to CW1+ with sticky use cases and proof of ROI as well as identifying potential opportunities for additional workflow.
- Having MadKudu first value delivered to customers within two weeks of their kick-off (if no POC done previously).
- Coordinating resources and braintrust across MadKudu so as to assist the customer with whatever GTM challenges they may be having.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in Marketing B2B industry or similar background as a consultant
- Experience working in implementation or Onboarding for a deeply technical product and for a start up (less than 100 employees)
- Proven track record or leading cross-functional transformative projects and successfully coaching other team members on these initiatives
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding goals and expectations (NRR, renewals or other...)
- Strong understanding of Marketing, demand-gen and CRM technologies in B2B SaaS
- Strong domain expertise in Marketing and Sales operations
- Experience with SQL
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Manager
- Virtual Onsite Interview
- Values Call
- Interview with CEO
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We recently raised our Series A of $18 million led by Felicis with participation from BGV, Alven, HarbourVest, Techstars and notable GTM and PLG experts like Elena Verna, former CMO at Miro, Darius Contractor, CPO at Vendr, or Sahil Mansuri, CEO of Bravado.