Customer Success /
MadKudu is the only predictive lead scoring platform built for B2B SaaS companies. We help go-to-market teams use data and signals to execute better segmentation, prioritization, and personalization of their leads and ultimately resulting in increased revenue.
We raised our Series A of $18 million last year, led by Felicis with participation from BGV, Alven, HarbourVest, Techstars and notable GTM and PLG experts like Elena Verna, former CMO at Miro, Darius Contractor, CPO at Vendr, or Sahil Mansuri, CEO of Bravado.
We're looking for a collaborative Solutions Engineer to join our Customer Success organization. By joining the team, you will work daily with 4 Kudus (3 in Paris, and 1 in San Francisco) and will have plenty of interactions with multiple business and technical stakeholders, allowing you to grow your communication skills: Engineering, Product, Customer Success Managers, and customers. You will also play a key part in sustaining our core values: #CustomerCentricity & #LifeLearner. There is a ton of room to grow and take initiative!
Our primary objective is customer success, and we prioritize it by providing exceptional support. We deeply understand our customers' needs and go above and beyond to help them. We use internal tools and prototypes to speed up investigative work, get answers faster, and proactively identify issues, allowing us to maintain a lean team.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Become an advanced user of the product and maintain a full understanding of its services, data pipeline, and technical configurations.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and Implementation Managers to create and maintain a good understanding of customers' business, operational and technical challenges.
- Work directly with customers to quickly understand their greatest Data and Product problems on the platform, and design and implement solutions.
- Provide guidance to customers on how to use specific features of our platform
- Drive continuous delivery of value for customers by proactively monitoring customer data pipeline to identify and resolve technical risks and bottlenecks.
- Scale Support Operations by identifying common requests and creating actionable self-serve troubleshooting resources.
- Use the latest No-Code and Low Code platforms to imagine innovative and efficient time-saving automation for the team.
- Act as Voice of the Customer by communicating product feedback to the Product team based on customer interactions.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational abilities with a strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to identify areas that need improvement and streamline processes through automation or cross-functional projects to reduce time to solution over time.
- Builder mindset, driven by curiosity, passionate about creating solutions, and open to exploration and experimentation.
- Technical proficiency to investigate configuration questions (SQL, understanding of ML, and basics of MOps).
- A startup mindset: Ability to iterate quickly through the cycle of (1) formulating clear hypotheses, (2) creating a first version of the solution, and (3) learning and iterating. In other words, the approach is opposite to that of rocket launching. A desire to be a growing part of a team in hyper-growth.
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Manager
- Work Sample
- Values Call
- Interview with VP CS
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We raised our Series A of $18 million last year, led by Felicis with participation from BGV, Alven, HarbourVest, Techstars and notable GTM and PLG experts like Elena Verna, former CMO at Miro, Darius Contractor, CPO at Vendr, or Sahil Mansuri, CEO of Bravado.