Paris, France /
Full-Time / CDI
Following an exciting Series A round, we're expanding our Solutions Engineering team and are looking for someone with a business sense and a strong technical background, who will become a highly technical product expert while keeping a strong focus on our customer's ultimate business outcome.
The Solution Engineers lead the onboarding of our new customers, configuring the MadKudu platform for and with them in order to set them for success.
We are looking for someone who's eager to learn how to help our customers get the most of the platform by digging into their data while engaging with non-technical audiences. If this sounds like you, then apply today! We can't wait to get to know you!
Why is this mission so very important?
If we succeed in making customers successful, everything else follows: happy customers provide referrals for new customers, case studies can be shared with other customers, and we get helpful feedback to improve our product.
What does Solution Engineering at MadKudu look like?
We're growing fast but we're still a human-sized company (22 people) which means you're joining a rocket ship right before liftoff ⚡️We have 3 amazing Solutions Engineers, based in Paris and San Francisco. Joining the team, you'll have the opportunity to grow alongside your colleagues and learn new things every single day.
A day in the life
- Meet with new customers to gather their business and technical requirements to be successful
- Take ownership of their end-to-end implementation by exploring their data and configuring predictive algorithms for their needs
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to improve the algorithms and product
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to drive business insights and adoption
We can't wait to know you if you
- are obsessed with Solving Customer Problems
- have hands on experience with data, analytics projects
- have a previous experience with any coding or querying language (SQL like)
- are able to communicate technical requirements to a non-technical audience
- have some knowledge of statistical modeling
- have a strong sense of ownership and strong business sense
Bonus skills 🍒
- Previous client-facing experience
- Previous experience in a SaaS company
- Experience in Marketing operations
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO), Paul Cothenet (CTO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We've just raised our Series A and are backed by BGV, Alven Capital, Partech Ventures, TechStars & Social Capital.