Account Executive 🤝
Mountain View, California
Full-Time / CDI
Every day at MadKudu we're helping our customers engage their users in the most relevant way, and we're looking for account executives to grow MadKudu's customer base by managing the full sales cycle of new qualified leads.
We want determined go-getters who have something to prove and will go the extra mile to reach their goals. The ideal candidate is someone who loves closing, thrives on consultative selling and being a thought leader.
Are you more a hunter than a farmer? Are you a fierce competitor who sees every win as an opportunity to set the bar even higher?
Then apply today! We can't wait to get to know you!
Why this mission is very important
They say you never get a second chance to make a first impression. You will be at the forefront of the company and will set the tone for the rest of the interactions customers will have with MadKudu.
What success looks like
The environment for this role is fast-paced, and will be in the spotlight reflecting keen interest by the executive team and the Board of Directors. A strong predictor of success for an AE is the ability to coordinate neatly all selling activities (running demos, drafting proposals, handling objections and closing).
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- 1-3 years of account executive sales experience (in a closing role), preferably in SaaS platform software.
- Strong prospecting abilities and track record of building net new business.
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas.
- Effective written and verbal communicator.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Adaptability - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Strong work ethic and competitive mindset. You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
- You have the ability, desire and willingness to learn independently.
- You have a curiosity for the space of sales & marketing as well as the analytics space.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Marketing Operations or Demand Gen familiarity
- Analytics/Statistics familiarity
- Manage a full sales cycle
- Generate new business opportunities and effectively manage the pipeline
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales
- Provide input to product and marketing teams from conversations with customers
- Manage contract T’s&C’s negotiations during the sales process.
- Approach all deals with a customer-first “ready to help” mentality.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Engineering
- Accurately track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce.
Thank you for taking a look at MadKudu. We know you have choices, and we hope you'll give us the opportunity to show you what working at MadKudu can be like: fun & rewarding, both personally & professionally.
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO), Paul Cothenet (CTO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris,France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors - and have raised $3.5 Million with Alven Capital. Partech Ventures, TechStars & Social Capital.