Business Data Scientist 📈
Paris or Mountain View
Full-Time / CDI
Every day at MadKudu we are helping our customers engage their users in the most relevant ways, and we're looking for a Business and Data Scientist to help excited customers get MadKudu instrumented. We need someone strongly data-driven and organized, with a business sense and a technical background who can nerd out on digging into each customer's data and predictive models to make them successful while keeping a strong focus on the ultimate business outcome.
We are looking for people who are eager to learn how to make our customers successful and are comfortable working in fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, then apply today! We can't wait to get to know you!
Why is this mission so very important?
Creating customer value is the WHY of MadKudu. If we succeed in making customers successful, everything else follows: happy customers provide referrals for new customers, case studies can be shared with other customers, and we get helpful feedback to improve our product.
What does Customer Success at MadKudu look like?
We're also growing fast but we're still a human-sized company (18 people) which means you're joining a rocket ship right before liftoff ⚡️ You'll have the opportunity to grow alongside your colleagues and learn new things every single day.
We're already working with amazing customers 🤩 like InVision, IBM, Algolia, Segment, Gusto, Shopify & Avalara to name a few, helping their marketing & sales teams make better decisions every day.
A day in the life
- Meet with new customers to gather their business and technical requirements to be successful
- Take ownership of their end-to-end implementation by exploring their data and configuring predictive algorithms for their needs
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to improve the algorithms and product
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to help customers get implemented
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an analytical role 👩🏻🔧
- Previous experience with any coding or querying language
- Strong sense of ownership and strong business sense
- Be able to communicate technical requirements to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of SQL queries and statistical modeling
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative field
Bonus skills 🍒
- Previous experience in a SaaS company
- Experience in Marketing operations
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO), Paul Cothenet (CTO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris,France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors - and have raised $3.5 Million with Alven Capital. Partech Ventures, TechStars & Social Capital.