Product Support Analyst
Paris, France /
Internship or Full-Time/CDI
You want to...
- invest in an ambitious and booming project 🚀
- be a builder and design creative solutions with a visible and gratifying impact 🧠
- grow up surrounded by smart colleagues and the most innovative tech startups 🤩
MadKudu offers a Data Studio helping marketing operations teams use data and science to execute better segmentation, prioritization, and personalization of their lead and customer journey. MadKudu has experienced strong organic growth with a small team. As MadKudu hits hyper-growth, more customers are looking to expand their use of MadKudu and evangelize the platform internally. All these new users are empowered by our Customer Enablement team, whose focus is on:
- Ensuring our customers are equipped with the knowledge and resources to effectively navigate the platform and be successful with MadKudu
- Acting as a primary point of contact for product, data & technical topics
We love empowering our current customers! But this is not enough. We’re also scaling our internal processes with automation to be ready to support an exponential number of customers.
By joining the team, you will work with 3 Kudus (2 in Paris, and 1 in San Francisco) and will have plenty of interactions with multiple business and technical stakeholders, allowing you to grow your communication skills: Engineering, Product, Account Managers, and customers. You will also play a key part in sustaining our core values: #CustomerCentricity & #LifeLearner. There is a ton of room to grow and take initiative!
🥇What will you be doing?
- Become an advanced user of the product and maintain a full understanding of its services, data pipeline, and technical configurations
- Provide guidance to customers on how to use specific features of our platform
- Work directly with customers to quickly understand their greatest Data and Product problems on the platform, and design and implement solutions
- Drive continuous delivery of value for customers by proactively monitoring customer data pipeline to identify and resolve technical risks and bottlenecks
- Scale Support Operations by identifying common requests and creating actionable self-serve troubleshooting resources
- Use the latest No-Code and Low Code platforms to imagine innovative and efficient time-saving automations for the team
- Partner with Account Management team to create and maintain a good understanding of customers business, operational and technical challenges
- Act as Voice of the Customer by communicating product feedback to the Product team based on customer interactions
Product & Enablement
🥇What will help you crush it!
- You have a Master degree in Engineering or quantitative fields (Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering,...)
- You possess a working knowledge of SQL and a basic understanding of Machine Learning
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- You know how to manage effectively your time and prioritize your tasks but also ask for help when you don’t know the answer
- You like to help people, you love making them successful and you have the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a broad audience
- You have strong written communication skills for precise technical exchanges with customers and internal teams
- You raise opportunities for process improvements and show a willingness to be part of the solution
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Manager
- Work Sample & presentation with teammates
- Values call
- Interview with CEO or CPO
- Reference check
MadKudu is the only predictive lead scoring platform built for B2B SaaS companies. We ingest, unify and analyze all the data available about a company's prospects, who they are, what they do, where and when. We then build predictive models to assist teams to determine the next best action for each prospect.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We just closed our Series A of $18 million led by Felicis with participation from BGV, Alven, HarbourVest, Techstars and notable GTM and PLG experts like Elena Verna, former CMO at Miro, Darius Contractor, CPO at Vendr, or Sahil Mansuri, CEO of Bravado.