Customer Support Engineer
Full-Time / CDI
MadKudu is the only predictive lead scoring platform built for B2B SaaS companies. We help go-to-market teams use data and signals to execute better segmentation, prioritization, and personalization of their leads and ultimately resulting in increased revenue.
We recently raised our Series A of $18 million led by Felicis with participation from BGV, Alven, HarbourVest, Techstars and notable GTM and PLG experts like Elena Verna, former CMO at Miro, Darius Contractor, CPO at Vendr, or Sahil Mansuri, CEO of Bravado.
We're looking for a collaborative Product Support Analyst to join our Product team. By joining the team, you will work with 4 Kudus (3 in Paris, and 1 in San Francisco) and will have plenty of interactions with multiple business and technical stakeholders, allowing you to grow your communication skills: Engineering, Product, Account Managers, and customers. You will also play a key part in sustaining our core values: #CustomerCentricity & #LifeLearner. There is a ton of room to grow and take initiative!
- Become an advanced user of the product and maintain a full understanding of its services, data pipeline, and technical configurations technical configurations
- Provide guidance to customers on how to use specific features of our platform
- Work directly with customers to quickly understand their greatest Data and Product problems on the platform, and design and implement solutions
- Drive continuous delivery of value for customers by proactively monitoring customer data pipeline to identify and resolve technical risks and bottlenecks
- Scale Support Operations by identifying common requests and creating actionable self-serve troubleshooting resources
- Use the latest No-Code and Low Code platforms to imagine innovative and efficient time-saving automations for the team
- Partner with Account Management team to create and maintain a good understanding of customers business, operational and technical challenges
- Act as Voice of the Customer by communicating product feedback to the Product team based on customer interactions
Product & Enablement
Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication
- Superior organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong affinity to automation to reduce time to solution over time
- Technical skills to investigate configuration questions (SQL, understanding of ML and basics of MOps)
- Startup mindset
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Manager
- Work Sample
- Values Call
- Interview with CPO
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We recently raised our Series A of $18 million led by Felicis with participation from BGV, Alven, HarbourVest, Techstars and notable GTM and PLG experts like Elena Verna, former CMO at Miro, Darius Contractor, CPO at Vendr, or Sahil Mansuri, CEO of Bravado.