Senior Customer Success Manager
Mountain View, California /
Customer Success /
Full-Time / CDI
Imagine having the opportunity to work with some of the biggest PLG brands and awesome customers (eg. Segment, MongoDB, Intercom, Clearbit, Shopify). Be the quarterback and drive the customers’ marketing operations success by leveraging MadKudu's Marketing Intelligence Platform. At Madkudu, you can combine your Rockstar customer success skills with an awesome team and amazing platform to do your best work yet.
We're looking for a Sr. CSM with a B2B marketing operations and demand generation background with an empathy for customers and passion for making customers successful as their trusted advisor.
We've been lucky to grow fast through inbound driven by word of mouth. We're solving a big pain point in the marketing operations space. We're passionate and have built a superior product. We have traction, fanatic customers and a strong culture. As we continue building our CS team by adding customer champions like yourselves to drive NRR by making our customers the Marketing super stars this is where we need your help!
- Lead Customer Success for Top PLG brands
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with full responsibility for customer lifecycle from onboarding to the renewal phase
- Partner with Madkudu customers to get full value out of Madkudu platform including leveraging the marketing ops best practices and by driving implementation and adoption of various cross-funnel use cases successfully
- Partner with the customers to make them successful internally with their peers and leadership teams
- Create and maintain a trusted partner relationship with customers, working with both C-Level executives for driving long-term strategic objectives and with marketing ops and demand gen teams for near-term roadmap and priorities
- Partner with customers in developing a successful Marketing Strategy that adapts to the customers changes (business model, team…) that will help them reach their true sales potential, all while providing insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the purpose of helping grow their business
- Lead strategic meetings and Executive Business Reviews and share tactical advice
- Coordinate with the Professional Services team to provide tailored expert recommendations
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support new customers, renewals and expansion opportunities
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
Skills and Experience
- High level understanding of Marketing, demand-gen and CRM technologies
- High level domain expertise in Marketing and Sales operations
- Experience working in Marketing, implementation or Customer Success for a deeply technical product
- Demonstrable experience and willingness to learn in designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- 5+ years in Marketing B2B industry or similar background as a consultant, CSM or an account manager for Enterprise level Clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills while being highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Proactive and tactful advisor to customers, a true business partner for the long term
- Strong empathy – the ability to understand and share the feelings of your customers
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 20 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We've just raised our Series A and are backed by BGV, Alven Capital, Partech Ventures, TechStars & Social Capital.