Founding CTO - Zeitworks
Zeitworks is a new start-up sitting at the center of the fastest growing enterprise software segments: RPA, Process Mining, BPM, in a new category we’re calling Intelligent Ops. Looking beyond automation, Zeitworks automatically discovers, monitors and documents all an organization’s business processes, with zero disruption providing real-time business recommendations to business leaders. We have an experienced enterprise leadership team, and the backing of premiere venture capital investors.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an extraordinary technology executive ready to join a new enterprise software company at the co-founding stage—even though the business has already been validated and funded. You will be responsible for building and serving as a hands-on technical leader for a complex product and technology architecture, that include Machine Learning, AI, computer vision and intelligent agents. From clean-sheet design and prototyping, to a fully scaled enterprise-grade product, we are looking for a leader who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and is someone who leads by example. Your ultimate goal will be to build one of the most impactful enterprise companies on the planet, starting with building a world-class engineering organization.
To be successful in this role, you’re a driven leader who will dive in and do whatever it takes to succeed.
Some of your most differentiated characteristics are:
- Customer Focused: You focus maniacally on a target customer, constantly iterating and responding to feedback and thinking ahead to serve customers in ways they haven’t thought to ask.
- Strategic Vision: You can see the big, risky opportunity, but can focus on what’s most important to success, making the necessary trade offs that propel forward momentum and achievement of goals .
- Drive: You put yourself on the line with your team as you drive forward with relentless energy, creative problem solving, and resilience in the face of obstacles.
- Integrity: You consistently act with a strong set of human values that earns trust from those around you, maintaining the highest standards for treating everyone with respect and dignity.
- Learning: You are intensely curious, seeking and incorporating new information to better inform your strategic vision and decisions, recognizing mistakes, always remaining open to the best new ideas, and adjusting quickly.
- Leadership: You know how to select and lead people to create a world-class team and inspire and lead them to success through hands-on engagement.
Outstanding candidates will have
- Prior start-up experience building cloud based products and deploying systems at enterprise scale.
- Significant experience in or creating products for large enterprises, including familiarity with enterprise processes and enterprise-grade systems.
- Expert-level technical capability across modern domains of machine learning, cloud, server, and data.
- Familiarity with computer vision and other advanced machine learning applications.
- Outstanding selector and leader of talent, able to build an extraordinary team.
- Able to roll-up your sleeves when appropriate to select technologies or create new designs and prototypes and/or write production code.
- Leadership experience within a startup (preferred) or in a fast-moving, innovative environment within a larger company.
- Comfortable working directly with customers and their IT personnel.
- Deep product development experience, working cross-functionally to define, build, tune, and bring to market enterprise applications and services.
- Strong credentials, technical vision, and presentation skills that will earn the excitement of investors and prospective team members to want to follow you to build an incredible company
- Excitement to build/support a diverse and talented team.
We founded Zeitworks to help people get the most out of their lives. We are a team of data scientists, systems engineers, designers, and business analysts and we are building Zeitworks to help businesses leaders make informed choices about improving their business, empowering their organization and making their people happier by helping them focus on the things that matter the most.
Zeitworks values inclusion and diversity and aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. We believe diversity at all levels will enable us to best accomplish our mission. We are committed to diversity in our workforce and are a proud equal opportunity employer we do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or disability status, marital status, or veteran status.