CTO - Strike Graph
Strike Graph Team /
Strike Graph is looking for a founding CTO to join our team. Strike Graph is a new security compliance company being incubated at Madrona Venture Labs. We believe in leveling the playing field of trust and assurance practices.
Having a SOC 2 or ISO 27001 audit is becoming a requirement to sell services and software in the enterprise marketplace. But achieving these security certifications is an expensive and laborious task. Translating policies, standards and controls into a successful audit can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and months of productivity. However, companies that complete successful audits such as SOC 2 or ISO 27001 are able to win bigger contracts faster.
We help companies achieve certified security audits and market that security certification to their customers. Strike Graph delivers healthier, more secure B2B relationships.
Strike Graph is an early startup and our ideal candidate will bring a passion for helping our customers and our company grow. If you are excited to tackle hard problems with a team that has your back, we are excited to talk with you.
We are looking for:
- Experience at a high growth tech startup as a technology leader.
- Experience building an enterprise SAAS product.
- Experience in financial audit, cyber security, privacy, automation or compliance.
How our ideal CTO makes an impact:
- Be the owner of our overall technology architecture and strategy for customer success.
- Be a “hands-on, roll up your sleeves ” leader and contributor, helping the team with execution including contributing and managing code, pushing deployments, deploying devops infrastructure, running standups, etc.
- Be a results-driven, execution-oriented technology leader that meets deadlines and deliverables.
- Lead the recruiting of a great technology team
- Leverage your technology and security subject matter expertise to contribute to product design.
- Participate in company strategy development with the senior leadership team.
- Think flexibly to help us innovate and execute quickly and effectively.
Our Current Technologies
- Angular 2
- Typescript / ES6
- Cloud APIs
- Enterprise SOA architecture patterns
- Highly integrated architectures