Senior Windows Developer - Zeitworks
Zeitworks is a new start-up sitting at the center of the fastest growing enterprise software segments: RPA, Process Mining, BPM, in a new category we’re calling Intelligent Ops. Looking beyond automation, Zeitworks automatically discovers, monitors and documents all an organization’s business processes, with zero disruption providing real-time business recommendations to business leaders. We have an experienced enterprise leadership team, and the backing of premiere venture capital investors.
This role is part of our Seattle based engineering team, and offers candidates the opportunity to be a founding engineer in a VC-track company that will be making an enormous impact. For this role, we are looking for a star engineer with deep expertise in
Windows internals to join as a key technical contributor and/or technology implementation with Windows. As a founding engineer, you will have a front-row seat as we build a VC-backed company, from the initial seed investment to ultimate success. Preference will be given to local candidates.
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software development using C++/C#
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of working with Windows Internals
- Excellent C++/C# design and coding skills
- Proficient oral and written communications skills
- Collaborates well in a team environment and motivated to learn new technologies
- Strong drive to contribute and achieve results
- Outstanding character and capability to contribute positively to company culture
- Recent experience working with Windows API’s esp. the accessibility API’s is highly preferred
- Deep knowledge of operating systems and programming frameworks - Windows, ASP.NET
- Deep understanding of Windows internals & integration API’s
- Ability to debug across various environments to quickly identify and resolve issues spanning multiple layers of the technology stack
- Experience in debugging, isolating and repairing software defects
- Experience with dev lifecycle tools like Git etc. and strategies for managing multiple projects
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and other cloud environments
- Tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to make progress in the face of it
- Understanding and experience in building microservices
- Understanding in software design patterns and practices
- Understanding and experience in unit testing
- Working experience in Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
We founded Zeitworks to help people get the most out of their lives. We are a team of data scientists, systems engineers, designers, and business analysts and we are building Zeitworks to help businesses leaders make informed choices about improving their business, empowering their organization and making their people happier by helping them focus on the things that matter the most.
Zeitworks values inclusion and diversity and aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. We believe diversity at all levels will enable us to best accomplish our mission. We are committed to diversity in our workforce and are a proud equal opportunity employer we do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or disability status, marital status, or veteran status.