Senior Full-Stack Web Developer - Zeitworks
Zeitworks is a new start-up sitting at the center of the fastest growing enterprise software segments: RPA, Process Mining, BPM, in a new category we’re calling Intelligent Ops. Looking beyond automation, Zeitworks automatically discovers, monitors and documents all an organization’s business processes, with zero disruption providing real-time business recommendations to business leaders. We have an experienced enterprise leadership team, and the backing of premiere venture capital investors.
This role is part of our Seattle based engineering team, and offers candidates the opportunity to be a founding engineer in a VC-track company that will be making an enormous impact. Preference will be given to local candidates.
● Work at all levels of the stack – infrastructure, database, services and frontend
● Architect robust reusable systems that are not only performant and scalable but thoughtfully crafted
- Experience with Web application development in a modern programming language
- Experience with consuming and/or implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience integrating 3rd Party APIs and authentication services
- Possess a solid grasp of CI/CD and SDLC concepts: code review standard methodologies, code coverage analysis, unit testing, continuous test, and delivery
- Experience with secure design and coding practices
- Strong understanding of Test-Driven Development
- Experience in querying and structuring relational databases using SQL
- Knowledge of dimensional design, database structures and query optimization
- Experience with source code management and tools like GitHub
- Experience with Linux
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills
- Demonstrated success in owning projects end-to-end, including working with technical and non-technical stakeholders and making decisions with minimal supervision
- Experience working in an agile framework development model
- Proven ability of partnering with stakeholders across all levels including analytics professionals, operational staff and executives to build required data models and reports
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and solutions oriented
- Experience building data visualizations in modern web applications, using libraries such as D3.js, Highcharts, Chart.js, Plotly, etc.
- Strong knowledge of AWS including managed AWS services
- Experience with build and continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Familiar with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of scalable and reliable software systems
We founded Zeitworks to help people get the most out of their lives. We are a team of data scientists, systems engineers, designers, and business analysts and we are building Zeitworks to help businesses leaders make informed choices about improving their business, empowering their organization and making their people happier by helping them focus on the things that matter the most.
Zeitworks values inclusion and diversity and aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. We believe diversity at all levels will enable us to best accomplish our mission. We are committed to diversity in our workforce and are a proud equal opportunity employer we do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or disability status, marital status, or veteran status.