Technical Program Manager
Magenta Labs is seeking a Technical Program Manager to lead the development of camera sub-componet development and test optimizations.
The technical program manager will be a key contributor to ensure that components and process materials used are suitable for the application. The TPM will apply clear knowledge around image testing and will optimize for achieving consistent results and GRR. The TPM will identify key improvement ideas for future generation products.
- Specialized in material science for in-process development.
- Ability to review quality control metrics to ensure high quality build throughout the new product introduction phase.
- Knowledge of equipment automation to ensure quality machinery parts usage.
- Ability to debug optical image testing and provide feedback for failure analysis.
- Conduct machine correlation analysis and GRR for consistent product controls.
- Ensure smooth transition from NPI development to MP phase.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in Camera Process Engineering, Semiconductor IC packaging, or related field
- Consumer Electronics experience
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Camera development and packaging industry experience with a track record of hands-on product development, process optimizations, program management, project management or engineering management.
- Excellent knowledge of process development, quality analytics tools, and processes planning.
- Strong team player and creative thinker who is able to lead technical teams, cross-functional groups, and vendors against plans.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.