Customer Experience Representative
San Francisco, CA
Magenta Labs is an early stage technology startup developing a groundbreaking product in the consumer video market. Our current team hails from Instagram, Facebook, Square, Google and Apple.
We’re seeking an experienced Customer Experience Representative to join our team. You will be the first point of contact for our customers, walking them through the product journey, assisting them with technical troubleshooting, and ensuring their inquiries are promptly attended to.
The person in this role is a self-starter, team player, adaptable, eager to learn new technology, and has excellent communication skills. This position is a full-time role located in San Francisco, CA
What you'll work on:
- Promptly attend to customers’ inquiries via email, chat, phone, social media, video conference and other means of communication determined by the department and business needs.
- Effectively and empathetically own customer inquires and requests, seeing them through to completion.
- Adapt to customer and business needs as we launch and scale production.
- Work with external teams to identify and log product issues and customer feedback via Jira.
- Continuously develop and update self-help articles and guides.
- Provide feedback to team on how to improve customer experience and departmental flows.
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Adaptable to a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to continually learn, obtain information, and retain knowledge essential to helping customers and address their inquiries.
- Initiative to seek tasks when core principle duties and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Ability to meet key performance indicators and personal objectives/goals as defined by their manager.
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira, and Google Docs is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a group environment.
- Willing to work flexible hours, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
Why you want to join us:
- Tight knit team with alums from Instagram, Facebook, Square, Google and Apple
- Solve challenging problems
- Funding support from well respected VCs
- Regular team lunches and offsites
- Kitchen stocked to satisfy your munchies
- Easy access to Caltrain, Muni, and BART
- And the best coffee, no really