Acquisition Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Magenta Labs is an early stage technology startup developing a groundbreaking product in the consumer video market. Our current team hails from Instagram, Facebook, Square, Blizzard and Apple. We're seeking an experienced Acquisition Marketing Manager.
This role will focus primarily on performance analytics and customer acquisition. As an Acquisition Marketing Manager focused on driving product adoption, you will use insights and data to inform optimization strategies, plan media budgets, drive digital campaign planning and execution, and achieve performance goals at scale.
What you'll work on:
- Develop, execute, and measure strategy for paid digital marketing campaigns (i.e.: search advertising, Facebook, etc.) to drive growth and ROI goals for core business.
- Manage targeting, segmentation, content development, build/execution and reporting on individual campaign results and industry trends.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to drive continuous improvements in KPIs and surface new learnings for customer acquisition.
- Lead testing and optimization efforts around ad creatives and landing pages to maximize yield.
- Manage search keywords/targeting, search engine optimization, website optimization and site retargeting/remarketing. Manage full funnel marketing and consumer lead tracking.
- Provide performance metrics and insights to team on a regular reporting basis.
- Track marketing best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations to drive business development.
- Drive strong cross-functional relationships with engineering, marketing, design, operations, creative, and international teams.
Who we're looking for:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience with in-house acquisition teams or in DR agencies/partners — preferably in the consumer internet space within e-commerce or technology.
- In-depth knowledge of performance media channels, with a proven track record in leveraging display/programmatic and paid social platforms for acquisition.
- Deep understanding of market trends and fluency with measurement metrics and analytics.
- Strong understanding of measurement and adtech solutions to inform our marketing stack and improve operational and ROI efficiencies.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrable mastery of marketing platforms including Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Analytics, etc.
- Advanced analytical skills, including experience in spreadsheets, SQL, analytics, dashboard creation and bid management tools.
- Ability to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product and Design teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why you want to join us:
- Tight knit team with alums from Instagram, Facebook, Square, Blizzard and Apple
- Solve challenging problems
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Equity in an early stage startup
- Funding support from well respected VCs
- Regular team lunches and offsites
- Kitchen stocked to satisfy your munchies
- Easy access to Caltrain, Muni, and BART
- And the best coffee, no really