United States /
Training – Training /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
The Forensics Trainer creates and delivers comprehensive and compelling training for the Company’s leading-edge forensics software tools. This position will develop product expertise and training engagements which will focus on knowledge transfer and providing the highest quality learning experience to audiences of varying sizes. Trainers will also act as advisors to students on forensics as well as teaching a forensic methodology to students.
- Be able to teach 60% of the Course Curriculum
- Create learning manuals, presentations and related training materials concerning forensics using the Company’s software
- Update training material, ensuring materials are current with product releases and current forensic methodologies.
- Deliver training engagements with the highest quality of end user satisfaction and knowledge transfer
- Conduct research into emerging forensics trends, to ensure our training programs remain competitive within the marketplace
- Liaise with product development teams in support of testing and deployment of product features
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Engineering, IT, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a digital forensics position in either a corporate or law enforcement environment
- 3-5 years’ experience using various digital forensics software solutions (computer and mobile)
- Ability to translate complex, technical information into clear and concise training materials
- Excellent presentation skills and experience delivering training to both small and large audiences
- Experience creating course content and adult learning concepts
- Familiarity with investigative workflow methodologies in the field of public and private sector digital forensics considered an asset
- Strong ability to work independently
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 60% of their time
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.