Waterloo, Ontario /
Operations – Finance /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
Reporting to the VP Finance, the Operations Manager will be responsible for leading a highly motivated operations team, and helping the company execute on its long-term objectives. In this new role, we are looking for someone with the capability of expanding the scope for the operations function, innovating and improving business processes, and leading cross functional efforts between sales, marketing, and R&D.
- Manage and improve the organizations order fulfillment process including deal review, software delivery, and customer invoicing
- Manage and improve the customer data management process including relevant controls on contract and customer contact data. This includes information related to contacts, subscriptions, credit limits, and vendor portal management
- Organize and maintain the operations teams’ process documentation. Identify areas of efficiency improvements and provide solutions
- Manage a highly motivated team of operations members, support their development goals, and delivery of strategic objectives to the organization
- Project lead cross functional initiatives and work closely with cross functional counterparts from Sales, Marketing, Finance, and R&D to identify areas of operational improvement
- Create relevant KPI’s and objectives for the operations team and manage those to completion
- Be an integral member of the finance organization ensuring accurate and timely billing and contract information, as well as management of relevant controls
- Ensure that all necessary reporting requirements in terms of financial and operations performance are prepared to the highest quality standards and delivered in a consistent and timely manner as required by management
- Post secondary degree, diploma or relevant experience in Business
- 5+ years’ experience in a business operations role, including people management experience
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce, NetSuite and other relevant CRM software
- Experience in Business Process Re-engineering and change management
- Excellent attention to detail due to contract reviews
- Excellent organizational skills in order to manage issues, projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and creative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced driven environment
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.