Training & Professional Service Support Specialist
Waterloo, Ontario /
Training – Training /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
Reporting to the Training and Professional Services (TAPS) Operations Manager, (TAPS) Support Specialist is responsible for assisting the Training & Professional Services teams with the logistical support of courses, service engagements, and general team operations. This customer-facing role is responsible for providing a top-notch experience for our customers globally.
· Provide excellent customer service and support to Magnet clients to ensure successful operation of training programs.
· Assist customers in registering and providing the appropriate information for their training programs
· Fulfill training orders, creating vouchers, assigning Training Annual Pass
· Work with Finance to ensure payment for training programs is completed successfully and help resolve any refund related issues
· Coordinate the training program’s logistics, including facilities allocation, materials, distribution of mobile labs, catering orders, and post-session evaluations
· Research and locate off-site training locations (hotels, conference centers, etc.)
· Interface with online system concerning enrollments, rosters, and scheduling
· Create and mail MCFE certificates
· Assist TAPS Operations Manager in maintaining all training records
· Assisting with leads generated from Magnet customer surveys
· Assists Marketing with ordering and maintaining training inventory (trainer shirts, challenge coins, training swag)
· Other duties as assigned
· A Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Business, or related discipline or
· 1 years’ experience working in an office administrative function
· 1 years’ experience in client services
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Good working knowledge of accounting
· Good working knowledge of common office suite software (Office365, Google Suite)
· Driven to succeed in everything you do
· Strong verbal and written communications
· Must possess a self-starter attitude
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask
· General office environment
· Prolonged sitting – 6+ hours
· May be required to work extra hours
· May be required to travel to meet the responsibilities of the position
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.