Sales Development Representative
Sales – Sales /
Who We Are, What We Do, Where We Are Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their communities, countries and companies.
Headquartered out of Waterloo, ON but with over 400 employees spread out globally, Magnet is continuing to expand and grow. Where we are today, is not where we want to be tomorrow.
The Magnet Business Development team is an expanding division designed to support global demand generation and opportunity qualification.
A quote from your leader:
“The Sales Development Representative will generate and qualify sales opportunities for our Account Executives. Successful SDR’s will learn the fundamentals of sales and marketing within a publicly traded company, providing a foundation for a career in business development, sales, marketing and more!”
What You Will Accomplish
· Qualify all sales leads generated by marketing, based on defined lead qualification criteria
· Leverage prospecting strategies, including phone, email and social networking to connect with prospective customers, identify their needs and challenges, and qualify their interest
· Work closely with our sales team to schedule discovery meetings with sales ready leads/prospects
· Achieve monthly targets
· Leverage Pardot, Salesforce and Salesloft
· Data mine new contacts using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and web search
· Manage new contacts into Salesforce and ensure accuracy for long term pipeline development
· Provide excellent service on a consistent basis and build strong customer relationships
· Generate and promote campaigns and support programs driving product awareness and education
· Facilitate projects focused on improving systems and processes to increase efficiencies with the Sales Development function
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for someone who checks off most, but not all, of the boxes. It’s more important to us to find a candidate who can display indicators of success through skills they have developed and experience they have been a part of, than to find folks who have “been there, done that”. We want to be a part of your development journey, and we’ll learn as much from you as you learn from us.
There are a couple must haves, but we will keep that list short:
· You display resiliency when faced with adversity
· You are passionate about developing new skills and building a network of peers and mentors
· Motivated by healthy competition and you are eager to excel among a winning team
· Naturally curious and consistently looking for novel ways to solve problems and improve processes
The Most Important Thing
We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy throughout their previous experiences:
Greater Good – we think beyond our own interests and strive to improve the communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world
Respect – holding ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and having faith in each other’s abilities
Innovation – leading the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. It also highlights that we are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors
Teamwork – collaborating internally and externally while caring about employees and listening to our customers
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email email@example.com.