Sales – Sales
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
As an Account Specialist, you will work with a variety of users in both the public and private sectors. We are looking for an inside sales super star who loves the thrill of supporting our current clients and executing on amazing sale opportunities. You’re a driven individual who puts the customer first and is a “people person” who derives their energy from creating successful relationships.
- Provide excellent service on a consistent basis and build strong customer relationships
- Drive adherence to the Global Retention Rate
- Execute onboarding activities in a timely manner
- Identify upsell opportunities within the current customer base
- Accurately complete quoting process and ensure comprehensive records for accounting purposes
- Uphold complete and accurate records of all sales activities in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Generate and promote campaigns and support programs driving product awareness and education
- Facilitate projects focused on improving systems and processes to increase efficiencies
- Demonstrate excellent cross functional relationships
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis to ensure you are providing the most value
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in Business or Marketing
- 2+ years experience in an inside sales role
- Fluency, both written and verbal, in English and German
- Experience working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical, relational and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Motivated teammate with a self-starter attitude
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.