Senior Product Manager, Corporate
United States /
Research and Development – Product Management /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
The Senior Product Manager, Corporate is an integral role in the delivery of Magnet’s software solutions. This position works on a cross functional team throughout all phases of the product lifecycle with a focus on driving results and value for our Corporate customers. The Senior Product Manager, Corporate will be required to mentor and train new Product Managers on the team and champion new and effective processes for delivery of the software. The Product Manager, Corporate must have experience within corporate environments or selling into corporate environments within the areas of Security Incidents or Incident Response Investigations
- Contribute to the corporate product direction, strategy and launch while being aware of the market and the needs of customers
- Understand market problems and use cases by gathering feedback from product stakeholders (i.e. Customers, Users, Internal Stakeholders) and observing market dynamics
- Ability to interact with stakeholders to go beyond their initial asks and understand their underlying problems (The Why)
- Translate software requirements into product deliverables and drive them to completion
- Ability to construct a product roadmap
- Manage expectations of product stakeholders on product/feature delivery
- As a product owner, work collaboratively with development teams in an Agile environment to drive deliverables forward
- Create compelling and competitive product positioning and messaging
- Develop product value propositions and support marketing in areas such as go to market strategy and pricing
- Demonstrate a strong business and technical acumen and be a subject matter expert
- Work in a cross functional team throughout all phases of the product lifecycle
- Informally lead the team and act as a mentor to other team members
- Foster a team dynamic to support continual improvement
- Solid understanding of products and processes
- Represent Magnet at customer and recruiting events including presentations at industry events and customer meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in a technology related program, or equivalent relevant experience
- 7 years experience with Product Management, in an agile environment, bringing software solutions to market
- 5 years of experience within corporate environments or selling into corporate environments within the areas of Security Incidents or Incident Response Investigations.
- Pragmatic Product Marketing experience
- Certified Scrum Product Owner designation is an asset
- Ability to manage and adapt to change in a positive manner
- Experience in creating trust with cross functional teams
- Ability to influence across teams and with customers to ensure successful delivery of the software
- Strong situational leadership skills
- Ability to foster a team dynamic to support continuous improvement
- Experience providing and taking constructive feedback to ensure success within the organization
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working on multiple internal teams would be considered an asset
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.