Senior Account Executive, DOD
Sales – Sales /
Who We Are, What We Do, Where We Are Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their communities, countries and companies.
Headquartered out of Waterloo, ON but with over 400 employees spread out globally, Magnet is continuing to expand and grow. Where we are today, is not where we want to be tomorrow.
The Magnet Global Sales team is a high-performance operating group under a clear mission narrative, having greater degree of employee and customer satisfaction and retention, growing quickly while being extremely profitable.
A quote from your leader…
The Account Executive is responsible for the generation of new sales opportunities utilizing Magnet Forensics’ portfolio of products, solutions and services to Enterprise and Government accounts.
What You Will Accomplish
· Develop and execute annual and quarterly territory plan
· Prospect for new clients within law enforcement and government organizations
· Conduct marketing lead and opportunity qualification
· Prepare and deliver in market customer face to face presentations
· Facilitate technical product demonstrations
· Manage product trial lifecycle
· Accurately complete quoting process and ensure comprehensive records for accounting purposes
· Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Magnet’s CRM system
· Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis to ensure Magnet is providing the most comprehensive product to our customers
· Strong knowledge of the digital forensics industry in addition to the competitive matrix
· Proactively position a positive business outcome to the customer’s current business problem
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for someone who checks off most, but not all, of the boxes listed in “skills and experiences”. It’s more important to us to find candidates who can display indicators of success through skills they have developed and experiences they have been a part of, than to find folks who have ‘been there, done that”. We want to be part of your development journey, and we’ll learn as much from you as you learn from us.
There are a couple must haves, but we will keep that list short:
· Experience in a direct or indirect software sales role
· Previous experience working within a CRM system, preferably SalesForce
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to be persuasive and strong negotiation skills
· Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
· US Department of Defense / US Intelligence sales background preferred
*50% + out of country travel required to meet the responsibilities of the position
The Most Important Thing
We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
Respect – We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities
Innovation – We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
Teamwork – We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.