Enterprise Account Executive – US Southeast Service Providers, Private Sector Sales
Virginia / North Carolina / South Carolina / Tennessee / Arkansas / Oklahoma / Mississippi / Alabama / Georgia / Florida
Sales – Sales /
Who We Are; What We Do; Where we’re Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their companies, communities, and countries.
Grayshift and Magnet Forensics have come together as one organization to accelerate innovation and transform digital investigations for our customers. We’re pleased to share that the combined organization is operating as Magnet Forensics.
The combination of mobile, cloud and computer forensics expertise under the Magnet Forensics name underscores our dedication to providing comprehensive, end-to-end DFIR solutions. This includes our commitment to helping with access to modern digital devices lawfully with our renowned product suite. And, our focus on innovating for the DFIR community, along with our shared mission, continues to be the top priority.
The Magnet Global Sales team is a high-performance operating group under a clear mission narrative, having greater degree of employee and customer satisfaction and retention, growing quickly while being extremely profitable.
What You Will Accomplish:
· Develop and execute annual and quarterly territory plans;
· Prospect for new clients within the Forensic Service Provider (FSP) and Consultant vertical;
· Cross sell and up-sell within an existing booking book of business;
· Conduct marketing lead and opportunity qualification;
· Prepare and deliver in market customer face to face presentations;
· Facilitate technical product demonstrations alongside a team of supporting Solution Consultants;
· Manage product trial lifecycle;
· Accurately complete quoting process and ensure comprehensive records;
· Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Magnet’s CRM system;
· Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis to ensure Magnet is providing the most comprehensive product to our customers;
· Knowledge of the digital forensics and cybersecurity industry in addition to the competitive matrix is an asset;
· Solution Selling by proactively positioning a positive business outcome to the customer’s current business problem;
· Demonstrate exceptional cross functional relationships with supporting teams (BDR, Customer Success and Renewals teams).
*Note that travel is a part of this role and could be expected up to 30-50% of the time. This role is focused on the US Southeast.
*The territories for this role are – VA, NC, SC, TN, AR, OK, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL.
What We Are Looking For:
- Successful extensive experience in a direct or indirect software sales role;
- Ability to be persuasive and strong negotiation skills;
- 4+ years managing a sales territory.
The Most Important Thing:
We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
Respect – Wehold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities
Innovation – Welead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
Teamwork – Wecollaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email email@example.com.