Sales Support Specialist
Waterloo, Ontario /
Operations – Business Operations /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
The Sales Support Specialist will provide day to day support to the sales team, as well as represent the requirements from the sales team on new projects. The role will require a strong service orientation, attention to detail, analytical capabilities and CRM (Salesforce) experience. Collaboration and engagement with various teams including Marketing, Finance, and Operations will be critical to success in the role.
- Create sales proposals, opportunities and quotes
- Process contract renewals, including upgrades and amendments
- Maintain contact, account, and contract data in Salesforce.com and other internal systems
- Create and deliver sales reports as required
- Collaborate with the Business Operations team to design and deliver business and system projects
- Assist with gathering sales requirements and supporting the launch of new products
- Document and train the sales team on processes, policies, and help materials
- Post-secondary education
- 2+ years of work experience in a sales support position
- Expertise with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, including reporting capability
- Understanding of sales process and performance metrics
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong collaboration skills
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.