Senior Product Manager
Research and Development – Product Management
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who will play an integral role in the delivery of our world class software. The incumbent will work closely with a cross functional team, throughout all phases of the product life cycle, driving results and value for our customers.
- Contribute to the product direction, strategy and launch while being aware of the market and the needs of customers
- Ability to construct a product roadmap
- Meet with customers for product insights and new road map initiatives
- Work with customers on beta products to receive feedback and provide the feedback to the Engineering team
- Work in a cross functional team throughout all phases of the product lifecycle
- Translate software requirements into product deliverables and drive them to completion
- As a product owner, work collaboratively with development teams in an Agile environment to drive deliverables forward
- Create compelling and competitive product positioning and messaging
- Develop product value propositions and support marketing in areas such as go to market strategy and pricing
- Demonstrate a strong business and technical acumen and be a subject matter expert
- Foster a team dynamic to support continual improvement
- Represent Magnet at customer and recruiting events including presentations at industry events and customer meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in a technology related program, or equivalent relevant experience
- 7 years’ experience in a Product Manager role, in an agile environment, bringing software solutions to market
- Pragmatic Product Marketing experience
- Ability to manage and adapt to change in a positive manner
- Experience in creating trust with cross functional teams
- Ability to influence across teams and with customers to ensure successful delivery of the software
- Strong situational leadership skills
- Ability to foster a team dynamic to support continuous improvement
- Experience providing and taking constructive feedback to ensure success within the organization
- Strong written and verbal communications
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.