Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
Magnet Forensics is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role you will develop and drive our digital marketing strategy from inception to execution. This is a hands-on role involving a variety of channels including PPC, Paid Social, Youtube, Retargeting and Display advertising. We require a dynamic team player, that looks forward to collaborating with our skilled marketing team and is keenly focused on demand generation and customer success.
- Develop comprehensive digital marketing plans that drive demand within assigned verticals and helps achieve revenue goals
- Lead all digital marketing channels, including ABM, paid search/SEM, SEO, paid social, l, display advertisingand email marketing
- Manage the Digital Marketing Specialist and serve as the internal digital marketing SME for the marketing team
- Lead applicable web site improvements and incorporate cutting edge tech into our website, as needed
- Stay up to date on current best practices for digital marketing
- Perform ongoing and timely analysis of results to maximize spend against budget
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize on campaign performance on an ongoing basis; track and report on key ROI metrics to drive optimization decisions
- Present and explain performance & results to marketing team and senior management, as required
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end management of digital projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ensure high attention to detail
- Results oriented; drive ongoing measurement of campaigns to ensure success
- Team player; enjoy working collaboratively with a team of skilled marketing professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; high attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, ideally a software company focused on constant product innovation
- Passion for driving customer experience with a genuine desire to listen to and serve our customers
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.