Professional Services Consultant
United States /
Training – Professional Services /
Who We Are, What We Do, Where We Are Going
Magnet Forensics develops digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their communities, countries and companies.
Headquartered out of Waterloo, Canada but with over 300 employees spread out globally, including a large amount in the United States, Magnet is continuing to expand and grow. Where we are today, is not where we want to be tomorrow.
The Professional Services team provides consultancy to Client Organizations in the scoping, deployment, and continued support of the Magnet Digital Investigation Suite (MDIS). This includes custom workflow design and optimization for some of the largest and most advanced digital forensic labs around the globe.
A quote from your leader:
“The Professional Services Consultant will provide support to our customers before, during and after the implementation phase for Magnet’s suite of digital evidence tools. This will involve configuring the software, training users and providing support to the customer during the customer launch. These services will often be onsite with the customer.”
What You Will Accomplish
· As the main point of contract, you will provide direction and guidance to customers during implementation
· You will execute onsite and remote implementation and training with new and existing customers on Magnet Forensics’ suite of products
· You will solve customer issues, manage customer expectations, and deliver solutions relating to complex technical issues
· You will contribute to technical discussions and technical solutions internally in support of product management, development and marketing, providing technical insight and customer feedback from interactions
· You will develop and maintain in depth knowledge and become a subject matter expert on various Magnet products
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for someone who checks off most, but not all, of the boxes. It’s more important to us to find a candidate who can display indicators of success through skills they have developed and experience they have been a part of, than to find folks who have “been there, done that”. We want to be a part of your development journey, and we’ll learn as much from you as you learn from us.
There are a couple must haves, but we will keep that list short:
· Experience with digital forensics
· Strong knowledge of network-based communications and the configuration of common networking products including routers, switches and firewalls.
· Ability to perform server builds and configure server operation systems
· Working knowledge of Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Rancher-RKE
The Most Important Thing
We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy throughout their previous experiences:
Greater Good – we think beyond our own interests and strive to improve the communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world
Respect – holding ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and having faith in each other’s abilities
Innovation – leading the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. It also highlights that we are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors
Teamwork – collaborating internally and externally while caring about employees and listening to our customers
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.